Et tanta stultitia mortalium est

My photo
Willoughby, WA, United States

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beelzebub says he is sorry

Date line,  Netherworld
      
    
     The prince of darkness apologized to the human race today.  In a exclusive interview, Beelzebub explained that making Will Ferrell into a movie  star was supposed to be one more victory against right and good.

After watching Will Ferrell's remake of the classic 70's Saturday morning TV show Land of The lost, Beelzebub became quite upset.  "My plan was to bring unhappiness to movie fans by bringing them another horrible comic actor.  I did
not mind the horrible remake of Bewitched, but Land Of the Lost...my children grew up watching that.  I felt as if part of me died inside after seeing this utter destruction of a classic TV show.  Why does every TV movie remake have to be such campy comedy pieces of crap?  I am so sorry I did this to the human
race."   Beelzebub went on to also apologize for taking so long to getting around to seeing Land of The Lost on Netflix.  Apparently he just has not had the free time.     In a final satement  Beelzebub said it was too late to stop production of Mr. Ferrell's remake of  Casablanca.  Beelzebub promises to make a rare appearance at its premiere to protest the movie.


In other news, al-Qaeda rejoiced last week when the DVD of Land Of the Lost was
released in the middle east.  Terrorists everywhere are cheering the death of
American cinema.



No comments:

Post a Comment